Commercial Real Estate in Nacogdoches
Located in the rolling hills and towering pine forests of East Texas, Nacogdoches is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the state. With beautiful surroundings and a slow-paced, relaxing atmosphere, the oldest town in Texas has endless charm and appeal. It’s a true nature lover’s paradise, with plenty of outdoor recreational opportunities, as well as an abundance of historical attractions, shopping, unique dining venues, live music, nightlife, and one-of-a-kind events. Home of the Stephen F. Austin State University and the Nacogdoches Azalea Trail, the town has been recognized in the state of Texas as excelling in multiple categories, including housing, safety, healthcare, education, recreation, cultural events, and spiritual enrichment.
Why Invest in Commercial Real Estate in Nacogdoches, Texas?
- A population of 33,200 with a median age of 24.4 years old
- Named the #1 small city in Texas by Cities Journal
- Named one of the 100 Best Communities for Young People by Americas Promise Alliance
- Ranked 9th in Texas agricultural production
- A vibrant renovated downtown district that brings in residents and visitors alike
- Dubbed as an “Opportunity Zone” by Governor Greg Abbottt
- A prime destination for development with excellent growth potential
- Stephen F. Austin State University encourages technological development and will be an innovative partner for emerging technologies in the region
- The future I-69 corridor will open the town and county to developments that weren’t available in the region previously
- A robust economy based largely on the targeted sectors of advanced manufacturing, healthcare, information technology, and aviation
CMG is closely involved with the Nacogdoches business community and has extensive knowledge of the area and its communities. We consistently have commercial real estate properties available for lease or sale. Please contact us for a confidential review of your commercial real estate needs.