Commercial Real Estate in Ennis
Located just 30 minutes south of downtown Dallas on IH-45, Ennis attracts over a million visitors each year. Known as the “Official Bluebonnet City of Texas,” Ennis is the third-largest city in Ennis County and flourishing with economic opportunities that attract new business and families each year. Home of the Bluebonnet Trail, a 40-mile drive featuring breathtaking bluebonnets, as well as the National Polka Festival, the Texas Motorplex, historical attractions, fine restaurants, unique shopping, and a wide range of recreational activities, there are endless things to see and do. If you’ve been searching for a community that offers the advantages and affordability of a small town with convenient access to the big city, Ennis is an ideal choice for commercial real estate investments or to start a business.
Why Invest in Commercial Real Estate in Ennis, Texas?
- A hotspot for new and expanding businesses, as well as development opportunities
- A current population of 19,261 and a retail trade area with a population of 43,369 (which is estimated to grow 6.3% by 2024)
- Visited by over 1.1 million people annually
- Future job growth over the next 10 years is expected to be approximately 48.7% (higher than the U.S. average of 33.5%)
- Strong local economy supported largely by sales, production, manufacturing, service providers, and administrative support
- One of the lowest combined tax rates in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex area
- 30 minutes south of downtown Dallas on IH-45
- Easy access to Interstate Highways 35, 30, and 20
- Currently in the process of revitalizing the downtown district ($59 million; fully funded)
- The Under-Pass Project will physically connect the 1-45 corridor to downtown Ennis, encouraging commerce
CMG is closely involved with the Ennis business community and has extensive knowledge of the area and its communities. We consistently have commercial real estate properties available for lease or sale. Please contact us for a confidential review of your commercial real estate needs.