Commercial Real Estate in Dallas
With a rich history of entrepreneurship, technology, art, sporting events, and family activities, Dallas has proven to be a great place for businesses to thrive. Dallas is home to numerous international companies, due in part to the city’s booming economy and pro-business climate. Regardless of the size of the company, the city is extremely dedicated to helping businesses succeed. Long known for its diversity, entertainment, and culture, Dallas attracts millions of visitors each year. With endless opportunities to enjoy live music, sports, shopping, dining, and dynamic nightlife, Dallas is truly one of the best places to invest in commercial real estate.
Why Invest in Commercial Real Estate in Dallas, Texas?
- A diverse population of nearly 1.4 million residents
- The 3rd largest city in the state of Texas
- Ranked as the 4th best commercial real estate market in the nation in 2021
- Considered the commercial and cultural hub of the region
- Low cost of living and low unemployment rates
- Consistent population growth; one of the fastest-growing cities in the nation
- Of the 500 largest companies in America, 22 are located in Dallas
- The metro area ranks as the 2nd best city for recent grads
- The market leader in international distribution and logistics
- Home to a world-class international airport and 6 major sports teams
- High economic growth and a robust economy
- Low crime rate
CMG is closely involved with the Dallas business community and has extensive knowledge of the area and its communities. We consistently have commercial real estate properties available for lease or sale. Please contact us for a confidential review of your commercial real estate needs.